Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012

Distracting my mind from being negative...

  1. Would you rather be rich or healthy? - Healthy, of course. I dont think, i have to explain that choice^^
  2. Would you rather be good looking or rich? - Good looking, it's a sad fact, but it makes life much easier...
  3. Have you seen Sophie’s Choice, and if so, do you think she made the right choice or the wrong choice? - I've never seen that. I dont even heard about it, should I? :D
  4. Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not? - No, i wouldn't like to know, because it would drive me really crazy. I would always count the days and make a big schedule and life just wouldn't be fun anymore :/
  5. Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence? - Super intelligence.
  6. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds? - I would rather have the power to be invisible, because I think it's not fair reading other people minds and it takes all the curiousity away... What would humans be, if they weren't curious? :)
  7. Would you rather spend life in prison or be executed? - I think I'd rather be executed, if there really isn't a chance to get out of prison, because freedom is very important for me.
  8. Should marijuana be legalized? Why or why not? - No. Why should it? Oo

(sorry guys - no photos, because my computer still doesn't accept the memory card. No one knows why :/)